Friday, February 14, 2014

ONE YEAR!!

I got this notification from Facebook yesterday

 

facebook2013

I guess I should have written this date down someone when I first started my page because I didn’t realize it was a year!  I had been “crafting” for a few months and would just post pictures on my personal page, to see if my friends liked what I was doing and to get some encouragement to continue.

I was the “party mom” for my daughters preschool class and needed to come up with a craft for the 12 children to do.  So instead of having them decorate the traditional brown lunch bag for their valentines, I hit the Dollar Spot at Target (one of the best places ever invented).   I picked up 12 tin mailboxes and personalized each one

539986_4611461238179_415516704_n  419770_4611461678190_1388939475_n

The children were given foam sticker hearts and went to town decorating their mailboxes

mailbox

When I posted the picture on my personal page.  I immediately got three emails from two friends and my sister that said “HOW MUCH?”  “I’M PARTY MOM TOO, CAN YOU DO 25?”  How could I tell them No!!  So off to Target I went and literally bought ever single mailbox that two stores had.    These were my first orders (THANK YOU ANDREA, SALLY & LAURA) and I thought “hmmmmmm, maybe I can really do this”  Now to come up with a NAME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment