Friday, January 31, 2014

SnowJam2014

My second post ever was originally going to be a little “About Me” and my vision for this blog.  However, I cannot Not write about this crazy week!  I live in the Metro Atlanta area and well if you have turned on your TV, checked your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram feeds you might have seen us!!  Words that were trending "#SnowedOutAtlanta #SnowJam2014 #atlsnow #atlantartica

This picture pretty much summed it up: A scene from the Walking Dead and Atlanta on Tuesday.

photo

The stories of what friends and neighbors went through to make it home was so heartbreaking and I couldn’t sleep till I knew everyone was either home or in a safe place. 

Read what you want and say what you feel but it was a “perfect storm” of sorts and I know everyone in Atlanta (and surrounding states) will now have emergency kits in their cars. 

Be Safe

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment